Error Code 2000-0146 in general appears while trying to boot your computer. Fix Dell HDD Error Code 2000-0146 as early possible to save your device from vital damages. This error is a typical hard disk driver error. This is one of the most common HDD issue often caused due to corrupt windows registry.
This error code showcases a previous error on the hard drive or an unexpected hard drive failure. There are several other reasons that result in to this error. To determine the cause, run a Custom Test on the system’s Hard Drive. A Custom Test helps to generate more reliable results through an advanced diagnostic test. A system can be affected vitally due to this error. Symptoms like system freeze and crashes, windows problems and sluggish performance and so on.
Effective Solutions To Fix Dell HDD Error Code 2000-0146:
There is nothing to freak out. Though the problem is crucial and needs urgent fix. But the troubleshooting process is much easier than you think. Here you can find the most suitable to fix this error in less time and effort. Visit Dell Customer Care Support services to get to the roots of the issues in minimal time possible.
Solution1: Resetting of System Setup
- First of all, you need to restart Dell computer.
- Secondly, press F2 key simultaneously.
- Now press Right Arrow on your keyboard on the System Setup Screen that appears.
- Next you need to wait for a while before clicking on “Exit” menu. After doing so, press the Down Arrow on the keyboard.
- Next you need to select the “Load Optimized Defaults” option.
- Finally press the “ENTER” button to complete the process.
Solution2: Checking of Hard Disk Driver
- First of all you need to use Checkup utility to check HDD related errors.
- Click on “My Computer Desktop Shortcut” followed by right clicking on system drive.
- Next, select Properties which will open a new dialog window.
- Now click on Tools tab followed by clicking on Check Disk option.
- Check whether the error still persists or not. If the error recurs, follow the next step to troubleshoot it effectively.
Solution3: Troubleshooting through Build-in Diagnostics
- First of all, you need to restart you system and thus press F12 key again and again.
- When the Dell Logo appears, look for the one time menu that will appear after that.
- Next you need to press the Down Arrow to select PSA Diagnostics option.
- Now tab on the Enter button to start PSA automatically.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instruction to resolve this error effectively.
Solution4: Repairing of Registry Settings
- Download and install “RegInOut Registry Cleaner”.
- Now start the scanning process to determine system’s health.
- Wait until and unless the process completes and then click on “Repair All” option to fix those errors.
Dial Dell Customer Support Number UK for instantaneous solutions:
If the error recurs, connect with Dell Customer Support Number +44-800-046-5288 UK for reliable solutions. Our technical team consists of passionate technicians ready to provide 24*7 supports. We are ready to assist any dell customer in distress by helping them with analyzed results. Our comprehensive solutions solve all customer related issues with utmost priority. Hence dial the toll free number now and get professional help in minimal time.