The loaded paper tray error 204-910 are the results of mismatch between the paper requested by PC and paper type or size present on printer. To fix Dell Printer Error Code 204-910 determine the message first fully and understand the issue causing the error. Look up the blog steps to solve the issue as early. Determine the settings report printed from the front panel regardless of the size and type of the settings. Check for the paper present sensor. If the sensor is visibly damaged connect to right technicians at Dell Printer Support Number for assistance. IF the sensor is undamaged and known good paper tray is available fit the good tray to printer and try printing. When the sensor is undamaged and no known good paper tray is available, or known good tray does not resolve, please continue to Section of enabling the substitute tray option.
Cause of the Dell Printer Error 024-910:
- Printer spooler service is not running
- No ink found
- Printer is automatically installed
- Lost driver CD that came with Printer machine
Dell Printer Model Suffering from error code 204-910:
- 2155CN MFP
- S2815DN Laser Printer
- 2130CN Laser Printer
- 310CN Laser Printer
Steps to troubleshoot the Dell Printer Error Code 204-910:
Step1: Turn the printer off.
Step2: Wait 10 seconds.
Step3. Turn the printer on.
Step4: Determine if the issue still occurs in the Dell Printer.
Step5: Determine the paper specifications that were used.
Step6. Cancel all jobs in the Print Queue.
Step7. Set the paper size to Auto on the operator panel.
For tray 1:
- The printer in a Ready to print state, press the Menu button.
- Press the down arrow button and scroll down to Tray Settings, then press the select button.
- To scroll to Tray 1 press the down arrow, then press the select button.
- To scroll down to paper Size press the down arrow button, then press the select button.
- Press the down arrow button to change the value to Auto, then press the select button.
- Restart the printer for the settings to take effect.
For SSF (Single Sheet Feeder):
- Press the Menu button as printer is on ready state
- To scroll to Tray Settings press the down arrow button, then press the select button.
- Press the down arrow button to scroll to MPF, then press the select button.
- Down arrows are pressed to scroll to Driver Specified, then press the select button.
- To check effect restart the printer.
Step8: Paper Guides and feed paper are adjusted into the Single Sheet Feeder (SSF).
Step9: Print a Windows Test Page
Call for Online Assistance Dell Printer Customer Support Number +44-800-046-5288 (toll-free)
While executing the above mentioned steps to resolve the Dell error 204-910 call Dell Customer Support Number UK @+44-800-046-5288(toll-free) for immediate and instant problem solving issues. The well-qualified team of technicians is present to offer you the best solution and present all time to give you online remote assistance. Dell Customer Support qualified, experienced, skilled team is available 24*7 day and night for aid.