Error Code 077-901 appears when the exit censor of the machine detects an inside error. It is easy to fix Dell Printer Paper Jam Error 077-901 by unclogging the printing path of the printer. This error in general represents an unwanted sensor input error inside the machine. The prime cause of this error is mainly paper jam. When a debris piece of paper or foreign object get struck inside the printer, this error message comes up.
It is one of the most general Dell Printer errors that affect its performance. This error is not as much troubling as you think. You need simple and easy troubleshooting solution to get rid of this error with effect. To get rid of this error, you need to restart the rollers and clear the paper jam inside the printer. Sometimes, restarting device also works in solving this error. Basically 3130CN, 3130CDN and 3115 CN CN Dell Laser Printers are likely to affect by this error.
Effective Solutions to Troubleshoot Dell Printer Paper Jam Error 077-901:
Dell Printers are more prone to Paper jam errors. You need extra patience and legwork to get your printer working again. Here you can find the best possible way to resolve this error to its root. So do not freak out and follow the down mentioned steps to fix this error in less time and effort. Visit our Dell Helpline UK to get yourself instant solution to troubleshoot this error.
- First of all, turn off your printer and remove all the power cable from both the printer and the wall outlet. Also detach all the USB cables as well as the Ethernet ports of the printer.
- Secondly, look for any debris piece of paper is being struck inside the printer. Remove all such documents to unclog the printing path.
- Next you need to switch the device on and check whether the paper jam message is occurring or not.
- Check the feed roller, if the paper jam error recurs. Also you need to clean the feed roller while turning off your printer.
- Print a system setting report, if the error message disappears.
- Next reconnect all the power and USB cables to print a Windows Test Page. Make sure the process is going well without an error.
- Now, boot your device in customer mode and perform a manual Feed Test. Check whether your device is making any noise during that process or not.
- Place another paper tray, if any noises occur. Now try to print again.
- Finally turn your printer on and check it thoroughly. Print another System Setting Reports to start using your printer again.
Hurry! Call at Dell Technical Support Phone Number UK for more Genuine Information:
If the error recurs, connect with Dell Printer Support Phone Number +44-800-046-5288 UK now. Our technical team comprises highly expert and experienced technicians available 24*7. We are ready to assist you to solve your toughest Dell Printer issues. Our techies believe in providing comprehensive support to ever minor to minor issues. We encourages our customer by availing them analyzed result. Hence, dial the number now and avail yourself professional help at feasible amount