016-782 Login Error on the LCD Panel of Dell Printer model 3110CN, 3115CN, which explains printer can connect to computer but can’t log in. To fix dell laser printer error 016-782 you can follow the below mentioned blog steps. The Dell Laser Printer 3115cn is the affected device with the error code 016-782 when the device is not able to log in after connecting to the device. Error always slower the performance and response times will lag. When you have multiple application running you may experience crashes and freezes. The actual cause of the error code 016-782 can be of excessive startup entries at the same time, registry errors, hardware or RAM decline, fragmented files, unnecessary or redundant program installation and so on. You can also connect to Dell Scanner Support Number +44-800-046-5288 for clearer picture of the error.
Steps to Troubleshoot Dell Laser Printer Error 016-782:
Step 1: Cycle Power on Printer
- Turn Off the Printer
- Wait for 10 seconds
- Turn on the printer device
- Determine if the issues still occurs
Step 2: Check for printer settings and check the IP address
- When the printer is ready to Print and the same message is being displayed on the LCD, press the Down arrow button until Setup appears, then press the Check mark button or the Menu button. Setup is displayed.
- After Pressing the Down arrow button until Reports is displayed, then press the Check mark button or the Menubutton. System Settings is displayed.
- To select System Settings press the check the mark button. The Printer Settings page prints.
- Under the heading Wired Network or Wireless Network find the line IP Address to verify or obtain the assigned IP address.
- Using the Printer IP Address, ping the printer.
Step 3:Determine if the printer is connected
- Printer is not connected to the network then ping was ok.
For Online Remote Support, Call on +44-800-046-5288 Dell Printer Support Number
Are you unable to fix Dell Laser Printer error 016-782 and need technical assistance call to Dell Printer Support Number +44-800-046-5288 (toll-free) and get assisted. Call any hour of the day and night for support to log in error 016-702. Our qualified, experienced technicians are present to resolve your error instantly and promptly without any delay to have your device successfully running scan.